Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bulk Beads

WHOLESALE Beads Bead Loose Lot 13,396 2mm to 9mm MIXED


..

click to view Item number:390159906773

ends March 1, 2010



...................

Click to view the
MASTER LIST of Wholesale Beads sold in BULK on eBay

........................


2.5mm Glass Beads - 4.2 grams/Pale Blue

2.5mm Glass Beads - 4.2 grams/Pale Blue


.............................

2.5mm Glass Beads - 2.63 grams/Royal Pearl

2.5mm Glass Beads - 2.63 grams/Royal Pearl


................................

Fan-Tastic Beads Silver Pkg/6


Fan-Tastic Beads Silver Pkg/6


................................

3 comments:

LC David said...

Great post....
Thanks for the post...For Rent By Owner

Марина said...

www.dentistsurgery.com
Looking up for the information for a paper on teeth diseases I came across dentistsurgery.com site. The information presented there is indispensable: 5 main teeth diseases described in each detail with pictures and advice how to prevent them! My paper was the best one in my group!

jenny said...

This is so cool, share a time. I am so happy I found this blog.
I would like to share with you that I offer discounts on all the jewelry and perfume that I have in the store.
http://www.redtagdeals.com/